What is it?
- The all new Whey Isolate+ is formulated for enhanced and fast recovery with a mix of 28g protein and added glutamine.
- The product speeds up muscle synthesis post recovery with a release of amino acids – 6.1g BCAAs and 13.1g EAAs
- The product comes with 1g of added glutamine and 5.9g of glutamine & glutamic acid which improves rate of absorption, thereby providing faster recovery and results.
- Helps build lean muscles by quickly absorbing whey isolate which also speeds up recovery post workout.
- Supports recovery by replenishing glycogen post exercise
Who should have it?
- People who regularly workout.
When to consume?
- Post workout
- Pre Workout
- Between meals
How to consume?
- Spoon-stirred: Add 1 scoop to 170-350ml of cold water or low-fat milk. Use less water if thicker consistency is desired
- Shaker cup: Add 1 scoop to 170-350ml of cold water or low-fat milk, close the lid and shake. Boost your drink by adding unflavoured Creatine, BCAA and other compatible powders to your flavoured whey protein
- Be creative: Use electric blender to churn more possibilities. Add fresh or frozen fruits to give it a fruity boost. Adding ice cubes is recommended for improved texture
- Think outside the glass: Increase protein content of your breakfast and baked items such as muffins, pancakes, brownies, etc.